How to Make a Taro Coconut Protein Shake
Serving: 1Prep time: 5 min
Get your protein in with creamy coconut and tasty taro.
- 1 scoop of Boba Nutrition Taro Protein Powder or Plant-based Boba Nutrition Taro Protein Powder
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of coconut creme (can substituted for coconut milk chilled for lower fat, carbs and calories)
- 1/3 cup of coconut greek yoghurt (can be substituted for plain or vanilla yoghurt)
- 1 cup of ice
- It's simple! Add all to a blender, pulse until smooth & enjoy (:
- Optional: Add whipped creme or frothed milk on top
- Also add tapioca pearlsto the bottom
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is taro protein powder, and where can I find it?
A: Taro is a starchy root vegetable commonly used in Asian and Polynesian cuisine. Here at Boba Nutrition, we took taro to inspire our top-selling protein powder. Check out the ingredients Click Here.
Q: Can I substitute the coconut milk with another type of milk?
A: Yes, you can substitute coconut milk with any other type of milk, such as almond milk or dairy milk.
Q: Is this smoothie vegan?
A: Yes, the vegan smoothie is made with our plant-based protein powder as opposed to our whey protein powder.
Q: How do I make the smoothie thicker or thinner?
A: If you prefer a thicker smoothie, add more ice cubes. If you prefer a thinner smoothie, add more liquid, such as coconut milk or water.
Q: Can I add other ingredients to the smoothie?
A: Yes, you can customize this smoothie by adding other ingredients, such as protein powder, chia seeds, or frozen fruit.
Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
A: This recipe makes one large serving or two small servings