- 10 large marshmallows, sugar free option here
- 1 cup of melted chocolate, about 1-2 chocolate bars should be sufficient (chocolate can be substituted for sugar free chocolate or vegan chocolate)
- 10 red chocolate buttons
- 20 edible eyes
- Carefully insert a wooden skewer stick into a large marshmallow, creating a marshmallow lollipop.
- Use another stick to make holes on either side of the marshmallow for the antlers.
- Dip the marshmallow into the melted chocolate, ensuring it's fully coated, and twirl it around for even coverage.
- Attach a red chocolate button to the front center of the marshmallow as a nose, and place two edible eyes above it.
- Break a pretzel in half and insert each half into the holes created for antlers.
Refrigerate until set, and voila – your Reindeer Marshmallow Pops are ready to spread holiday joy!
Addition: Feel free to mix up a Taro protein shake on the side to enjoy your sweet Reindeer Marshmallow pops with a glass of low sugar/high protein taro milk tea, (kinda like milk and cookies for santa! 😉🎅🏻
These Reindeer Marshmallow Pops are not just treats; they're edible works of art that capture the spirit of the season. Whether you're making them for a holiday party or as a special surprise for loved ones, the process of creating these whimsical reindeer will surely add joy to your festivities. The combination of sweet marshmallows, rich chocolate, and festive decorations is a delightful way to indulge in the holiday spirit.
Q: Can I use sugar-free chocolate for this recipe?
A: Absolutely! Feel free to substitute the chocolate with a sugar-free alternative to cater to different dietary preferences.
Q: Are these suitable for vegans?
A: Yes, you can easily make these pops vegan-friendly by using plant-based or vegan chocolate.
Q: Can I prepare these in advance?
A: Certainly! These Reindeer Marshmallow Pops can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated until you're ready to enjoy them.