Milk tea has been a popular drink for decades, and adding boba (also known as bubble tea) to the mix has taken it to the next level. But have you ever thought about making your original milk tea protein shake at home to make it even healthier? This article will provide a step-by-step recipe for making a simple original milk tea Boba Nutrition protein shake and tips for making it perfect every time.
To make a delicious and healthy cup of milk tea with boba, nutrition, and protein powder, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups of milk or water
- 1/4 cup of boba (tapioca pearls)
- 1 scoop of Boba Nutrition Original milk tea protein powder
Steps to Make Original Milk Tea with Boba, Nutrition & Protein Powder (it's really simple😉)
1. Grab a cup and add your liquids
The first step to making an original milk tea protein shake is to add your liquids to a shaker cup. Go ahead and add your milk, water or plant-based milk.
2. Add the original milk tea protein powder
Go ahead and add a scoop of the Original milk Boba tea protein
3. SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!
Finally, shake your bubble tea protein and enjoy :)
Add your precooked tapioca pearls
Boba Nutrition and protein powder to your milk tea can make it a healthier and more nutritious drink. Here are some benefits:
- Protein powder can help build muscle, support weight loss, and improve overall health.
- Nutrition powder can provide essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs.
- Milk contains calcium, which is essential for strong bones and teeth.
Making original milk tea protein beverages is a fun and easy way to enjoy a delicious and healthy drink. Follow the steps in this article to adjust the ingredients to your liking.
Don't Have Boba Nutrition Original Milk Tea? SHOP HERE