Indulge in this guilt-free frozen Boba protein treat with this easy-to-make Protein Powder Ice Cream recipe! With just three simple ingredients, this creamy and delicious dessert is packed with protein, low in sugar and makes for the perfect post-workout or anytime treat. Get ready to savour the goodness of frozen bananas, your favourite protein powder, and a touch of milk, all blended together to create a refreshing and satisfying ice cream experience. Let's dive into this simple recipe and enjoy a healthier twist on a classic favourite.
- 2 cups of frozen bananas
- 1 scoop of Boba Taro Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup of milk (dairy or plant-based)
- Peel and slice bananas and cut into small pieces. Place them in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once the bananas are frozen, remove them from the freezer and let them sit at room temperature for a few minutes to slightly soften.
- Add frozen bananas, protein powder, and milk in a blender or food processor.
- Blend together all the ingredients together until you get a smooth and creamy consistency
- Once the mixture is well blended, transfer it to a container and freeze for an additional 2-3 hours to firm into an ice cream texture.
- When you're ready to serve, let the ice cream sit for a few minutes to soften then, scooping into bowls or cones.
- You can also customize your ice cream by adding your favorite mix-ins, such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit, during the blending process.
- For a final touch add tapioca pearlsto the bottom of your bowl!
- Note: If you prefer a sweeter ice cream, you can add a natural sweetener like honey or maple syrup to taste before blending the ingredients. Feel free to adjust the amount of each ingredient according to your preference.
Let us know what you think!