A Delicious and Nutritious Boost of Energy
If you've been looking for a healthy and tasty snack that'll power you through your day? Look no further than these Matcha Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Bites!Packed with all-natural ingredients and, of course, our delicious bubble tea-inspired protein powder. These flavorful, DIY bubble tea protein bites will boost energy and leave you craving more. You can customize your recipe to suit your taste preferences when making them at home. Let's get into the details of this delicious and nutritious boba recipe!
Ingredients: For these No Bake Matcha Protein Bites, you will need the following ingredients:
- In a mixing bowl, combine everything! (it's that easy😉): oats, coconut, peanut butter, honey, mini chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and Matcha Lattee protein powder.
- Stir the mixture until the ingredients are combined. The mixture will be sticky and moldable.
- line a baking dish with wax paper and pour the mixture into the container to make bars. Press it down firmly with your hands or the back of a spoon to form an approximately one-inch thick bar.
- If you prefer bite-sized snacks, roll the mixture into small balls sizing as you wish. This option allows for easy portion control and convenience.
- Place the dish or the formed bites in the refrigerator to firm up for a minimum of one hour. This will mould the bites and help with the texture.
- Once refrigerated, cut the bars into bite-sized pieces, or you're ready to snack on the rolled bites!
- Enjoy your Matcha Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Bites. If you aren't able to finish this portion size all at once you can easily put your protein bites into a Tupperware container in the fridge for up to about two weeks.
Benefits and Variations: These Matcha Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Bites have many benefits, making them an ideal snack for just about anyone.
Nutritious and Satisfying: Oats and peanut butter provide complex carbohydrates and protein, offering a sustained release of energy. Matcha powder adds an antioxidant boost, while coconut and mini chocolate chips enhance the flavor and provide additional texture.
Customization: You can totally experiment with this recipe and add your favorite things like seeds, dried fruits, or nuts. You can adjust the sweetness by subbing the honey for an alternative, such as a sugar-free sweetener or maple syrup.
On-The-Go and Portable: These bites are great for busy people who need a quick snack! They can replace expensive energy bars, saving you money in the long run.